Yeast Culture (Suitable for Ruminants)
The product is a product formed by submerged fermentation of glucose, corn and its products, trace minerals (Ca, Mg, P) and other raw materials under the control of specific process conditions through probiotics such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Through the metabolism of microbial flora, macromolecular nutrients in the raw materials are degraded and converted into easily digestible and absorbable nutrients such as bioactive small peptides, amino acids, mannan, organic acids, growth factors and the like, and also contain a large amount of active probiotics, metabolites etc.
[Features of the product]
1. Increase output and optimize the quality of animal products;
2. Promote food intake, aid digestion and improve daily ration utilization rate;
3. Rich nutrition and stable quality, which can replace some protein raw materials in daily ration;
4. Improving gastrointestinal microecology, enhancing immunity, resisting stress, and promoting healthy growth of animals;
5. Reduce the emission of feces, feces and gas, reduce the occurrence of respiratory diseases, and protect the environment.
Nutrition Index and Recommended Usage of Products
|Crude protein%||≥25.0||Organic acid%||≥8.0|
|Amino acid%||≥20.0||Crude fat%||≥8.0|
|Small peptide%||≥6.5||Crude fiber%||≤8.0|
|Total yeast cfu/g||≥1.0×107||Bacterial liquid%||≤12.0/≤38.0|
|Remark||Crude protein, amino acid, small peptide, mannan and organic acid are measured on a dry basis.|
1. Lactating cows have the best feeding effect according to the addition amount of 5%-8%(1.5-2.0㎏) of daily dry matter.
2. The best feeding effect for the bred and fattened cattle is 5% of the dry matter in the daily ration.
3. Feeding effect of 3% dry matter in daily ration is the best for bred and fattened sheep.
4. Meanwhile, the use of other protein raw materials in daily ration can be reduced correspondingly.